Clay Stock Bricks for Sale in Gauteng, Western Cape, Eastern Cape, and the Free State
If you are looking for a brick supplier in Gauteng, you have come to the right place. We are also able to supply from our alternative branches in the Western Cape, Eastern Cape, and the Free State. Our range of bricks is very popular in all these areas, and for good reason. We also ensure that we deliver all orders within 24 hours of receipt of payment. This means that you can complete your building projects on time and can have the peace of mind that we deliver, even at the last minute.
Supplying bricks is something that we take seriously at Steinworks Building Supplies. We put a great deal of time and effort into ensuring that the quality of our clay stock bricks is such that they can be used to construct strong, durable, and sustainable buildings. It is important for bricks used to be able to withstand any weather conditions without losing their aesthetic appeal or compromising on the lifespan of the product.
Clay stock bricks are ideal for construction in South Africa, due to the product’s strength and durability. These bricks are also fire resistant, provide great temperature regulation (insulation) and leave a low carbon footprint. It is a win all around for those who want to go green without compromising on the quality of the building that they are constructing.
Industry-Recognised Types of Clay Stock Bricks
In the construction industry, it is important to know the different variations of clay bricks and how they are referred to. There are various products and terms standardised in the industry to make things simple for those purchasing and using of bricks for construction. Below are a few types of clay bricks available on the market and how they are referred to:
- Face Brick Standard (FBS) – these bricks are durable and all precisely the same in size and shape.
- Non-Facing Plastered (NFP) – these clay bricks are ideal for general building construction, where the wall will be plastered over.
- Face Brick Extra (FBX) – similar to FBS, except that these are identical in terms of size, shape, and colour.
- Non-Facing Extra (NFX) – these clay bricks are used in construction where durability is more important than aesthetic appeal. These bricks can be plastered or left bare.
- Face Brick Aesthetic (FBA) – these clay bricks are used for constructing buildings where aesthetics is important. They are all designed to look different in size, shape, and colour.
At Steinworks Building Supplies, we present clay stock bricks to the market at a competitive price. Our brick products never compromise in terms of durability and strength and we ensure that our clients’ needs are tended to, every time. While we can cater to your specific needs, we normally deliver brick loads in quantities of 2500, 5000, 6000, 12 000 and 14 000. If you need information and product specifications on our clay bricks, all you need to do is ask. We are available via email and telephone and encourage you to send us an email or give us a call at your convenience.